Laboratory of Cybersecurity in Automation
Fleet of 3 MODEL CARS (VELOX CARS) that allow to evaluate safety (safety) and cybersecurity functions in the early stages of the development of automotive functions. Designed in collaboration with vehicle manufacturers, they represent the real vehicle scaled to 1: 8 0.
These vehicles are composed of sensors like cameras, control units (Electronic Control Unit - ECU) and actuators capable of reproducing the behavior of real vehicles facilitating the road to highly automated driving, passing through more traditional systems such as the control of the engine.
Fleet of 3 Model Cars (Velox Cars), each of them with the following Hardware and Software configuration:
Losi 8IGHT-E: 1/8-Scale 4WD Buggy (Base vehicle body):
- Scale: 1:8
- Length: 497 mm
- Width: 308 mm
- Height: 180 mm
- Wheelbase: 323 – 327 mm
- Wheel Size: Diameter: 83.5mm, Width: 42mm
- Shock Type: 15mm Bore Threaded Composite
- Drivetrain: 4WD All-Metal Shaft Driven
- Motor: Fuze 1/8 Scale 2500KV Brushless Sensorless Motor
- Servo: 9KG Servo, Waterproof, 23T
- 2x LiPo battery pack (7.4V, 2 cells, 5000mAh)
- Ultrasonic sensor (front view)
- Camera (front view)
- Wheel Encoder
- ADAS-ECU (Odroid-XU4 Board) - Development environment for advanced driver-assitance systems and autonomous driving algorithms.
- Vehicle-ECU (STM32F4DISCOVERY Board): Manages all motor control (both longitude and lateral) and contains vehicle model for odometry calculation.
Additional Circuit Boards:
- STM-breakout board.
- Preinstalled and Configured Linux
- ROS development environment
- Custom ROS Packages for basic functionality
- Control Functionality: lateral control, speed control, trajectory control, Control State Machine, Wheel encoder driver, odometry model
AVES Software Diagnose and Configuration Tool.
Vehicle-ECU Software Backups and ADAS-ECU Software Backups.
OPENCERT is an integrated and holistic solution for assurance and
certification management of Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS). It
spans the largest safety and security-critical industrial markets, such
as automotive, aerospace, space, railway, manufacturing, energy and health.
The ultimate aim of OPENCERT is to lower the certification costs in the
face of rapidly changing product features and market needs.
SABBOTAGE is a Simulation-Based Fault Injection Tool for Safety and Controllability
Evaluation of Critical Automated Vehicle Functions
Let us get to know you better. Answer some questions and your 4.0
link will present you with the best proposal for incorporating 4.0 solutions