Pilot plant for the development and manufacture of components for extreme conditions: ceramics, MMC-s and CMC-s, coatings, advanced joints.
The pilot plant for the manufacture of components for extreme conditions has the following lines of work:
1.- Manufacture of Ceramics-CERMETS-MMC and MCM-s:
• Facilities for the adaptation of the raw material: Grinding and mixing, granulation (spray drying and fluidized bed), preparation of Feedstock: feedstocks for the process of injection molding of powders and for additive manufacturing by extrusion of material, synthesis of ceramics and cermets
• Cold pressing forming: uniaxial pressing, PIM and additive manufacturing.
• Sintering without pressure (furnaces up to 2000ºC with different atmospheres) and sintering assisted with mechanical pressure (hot press, SPS and ERS).
2.- Processes of Advanced Unions:
• Micro-Laser for the wleding of very thin parts and materials that require a low thermal input.
• Brazing / diffusion bonding process: Brazing furnace that works up to 1200ºC in different degrees of vacuum. It has a forced cooling system to adequate the cooling rate.
• Induction brazing equipment.
• Access to electron beam welding (EBW) equipment for the development of high requirements joints.
3.- Manufacture of high performance coatings:
• Plasma Spray thermal projection process: Atmospheric Plasma Spray (APS).
• High speed deposition processes: High Velocity Oxy Fuel (HVOF).
• Specific deposition processes developed in TECNALIA: detonation: High Frequency Pulse Detonation (HFPD) and high speed combustion: High Velocity Combustion: Oxy-Fuel Ionization (OFI) and HVOF / HVAF.
Sintering furnaces with controlled atmosphere up to 1400C
Innovent ExOne Binder Jetting equipment
Spry Dryer YAMATO: powder granulation.
Let us get to know you better. Answer some questions and your 4.0
link will present you with the best proposal for incorporating 4.0 solutions