Pilot plant for advanced non-ferrous castings and nano-enabled multifunctional materials
Semi-industrial foundry pilot plant for the development of non-ferrous castings and nano-enabled materials comprising all the equipment and technical resources required to develop and validate non-ferrous alloys and prototypes including the design, development, casting and chemical characterization, modelling and simulation software, sand casting, gravity casting, HPDC and technologies to handle, incorporate and disperse nanoadditives to castings. Sensoring and data caption tools, electrical and induction furnaces for castings of 1-200 Kgs of non-ferrous alloys.
- Inmersión and optical thermocouples for tempearature control and register.
- Degassing and mixing ultrasonic equipment
- Mechanical degassing equipment
- Mechanical mixing and dousing equipment
- Semi solid alloys equipment
- Thermal treatment furnaces up to 1000ºC
Software for the design of new alloys and casting process modelling.
Fully automatized HPDC cellule with a Pretransa 950t HPDC machine with new parameters monitoring and resitering system for the control of around 70 parameters of the cellule. Vacuum equipment and valves (40 m3/h and 350litres). HPDC sensorized test moulds.
Induction tilting furnaces with melting capacity from 1-600kg of non-ferrous alloys.
- Induction furnace 50kW for 1-20Kg of aluminim melting
- Induction furnace 300kw up to 600Kg of aluminium melting
Resistance melting furnaces from 80-600kg aluminium.
- Resistance tilting TP furnace with 80Kg liquid aluminium capacity
- Resistance DUGOPA furnace with 600kg liquid aluminium capacity.
- Melting and pouring furnace for magnesium with 300kg capacity
Design and validation of foundry 4.0 enabling technologies and solutions. Digitalization of non-ferrous foundries.
Design, modellizaion and characterization of new non ferrous alloys.
Design, production and validation of new materials, casting components and processes (gravity casting and HPDC) for conventional and advanced non-ferrous alloys, including nanocomposites
Homologation of HPDC (High Pressure Diecasting) dies and prototypes
Training and safety issues and new business models for the industrialization of innovative material and process solutions
Let us get to know you better. Answer some questions and your 4.0
link will present you with the best proposal for incorporating 4.0 solutions