Laser Metal Deposition (LMD) cell for laser cladding Trumpf Trucell3000
5 axis LMD cell with 300x300x300mm workspace and two rotary axis A± 135°/C360°.
- TruDisk 3kW disk laser and dual guiding fiber with core of 100 and 400 microns ring.
- Siemens CNC with TruTOPS software for5Ax path programming.
- Ethernet connection for remote program loading and process monitoring.
- Integrated Process monitoring system: Temperature measurement with pyrometer, and mel-tpool monitoring with coaxial camera.
- Complex trajectory programming in 5Ax with API integrated in NX.
Adaptation of laser additive systems in situ
Advanced Training in LMD
AM Technology benchmarking
LMD Additive manufacturing
Part coating by laser cladding
Part repair by LMD
Let us get to know you better. Answer some questions and your 4.0
link will present you with the best proposal for incorporating 4.0 solutions