CIDETEC´s laser equipment allows the surface of a plastic or a metal material to be textured or to reduce the surface roughness, up to 60%, in specific areas of parts that require a specific surface finish different from the rest of the piece.
- CO2 laser (30W) (Easy Mark)
- Green laser (7W) (TruMark 3220)
- Nd: YAG laser (25W) (Rofin, Power line E25)
- UV Laser (5W) (TruMark 6350)
This asset is completed with:
• Equipment for the evaluation of surface roughness
• Equipment for additional surface characterization (thermography, corrosion, wettability, brightness, mass loss, changes in geometry of the piece, etc.)
MOST OUTSTANDING EQUIPMENT AND COMPONENTS
CO2 nanosecond Laser
Equipment for the evaluation of surface roughness
Green nanosecond laser
IR nanosecond laser
Nanosecond UV Laser
SERVICES OFFERED BY THE ASSET
Surface modification by laser treatments of different materials (metallic, polymeric…)
Roughness control of selective areas of metallic and plastic parts for aesthetic and functional purposes.
- Customer type:
• Product developers
• Parts manufacturers
• Finished piece suppliers
Various sectors: aeronautics, automotive, biomedical, machine tool etc.