The Blockchain Laboratory has a high capacity to quickly process the large amount of digitized data, obtained today, as a result of industrial processes, as well as the business logic offered by Blockchain that can lead to complex communication mechanisms between multiple Smart Contracts and in which, each of them must process complex entries in a minimum time. For this reason, this laboratory is composed of:
- DELL Servers of Deep Learning with graphic cards
- DellEMC Unity 350F Flash Storage System
- HSM device
Two state-of-the-art servers with high computing capacity (DELL PowerEdge R740). Each server is composed of:
• 24 cores distributed in 2 12-core processors Intel Xeon® Xeon® Gold 6146 (3.2GHz, 12C / 24T, 24M cache, 2UPI, 165W, Turbo, HT)
• Chassis with up to 8 SAS / SATA 2.5 "hard drives
• 128 GB of RAM in 4 RDIMMs of 32 GB DDR4 to 2666 MHZ
• iDrac9 Enterprise with KVM for management
• 2 Solid State Hard Drives of 960 GB SSD SATA to 6G, mixed use, 2.5 "
• 1 HBA Fiber Channel 16Gb QLogic 2692 dual port
• 2 SFP + cards with four 10Gb Intel X710 ports
• 6 Fans
• 2 redundant 1600 Watt power supplies
• 1 NVIDIA Tesla P100 GPU 12GB graphics acceleration card
The graphics cards are NVIDIA PASCAL P100.
2 Switches Dell Networking S4048-ON, 48 ports 10GbE SFP + and 6 ports 40GbE QSFP +. Each switch includes 24 Twinax cables from 1 meter SFP+ to SFP+ to 10Gb
DellEMC Unity 350F All-Flash cab, with Intel® Xeon® processor technology, with 16 Gb FC connectivity, Disks: 5 Flash 2.5 "1.92 TB, Total capacity: 5 TB net, Performance: 67500 IOPS
The proposed composition allows a growth of more than double the current capacity thanks to the 20 free disk slots (17 TB additional net with disks of 1.92 TB), without the need for expansion trays.
The equipment is complemented with 2 Brocade 6505 Switches from 24 ports to 16 Gb FC, 12 of them licensed and active.
Hardware-based cryptographic device that generates, stores and protects cryptographic keys.
Test and demonstration environment for new products with blockchain
Testing and demonstration environment for the use of blockchain in improving business
Training in blockchain
Let us get to know you better. Answer some questions and your 4.0
link will present you with the best proposal for incorporating 4.0 solutions