Basque Cybersecurity TestBed
Cybersecurity testbed oriented to:
- Verification, validation and assessment of industrial components.
- Pre-homologation and support throughout the product certification.
- Industrial cybersecurity showrooms.
This specialised equipment supports different test methods which are oriented to meet the requirements of the reference industrial cybersecurity standards:
- Penetration tests.
- Communication robustness tests.
- Functional security assessment.
- Implementation tests.
Riscure SCA (Side Channel Analysis) station includes the necessary hardware and software to collect, process and analyse devices and algorithms information. It allows testing and analysing the vulnerabilities of the cryptographic implementations against to side channel attacks through power consumption and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC). SCA station is extended with supplementary highly specialised equipment (micropobing station, precision probes and pattern based trigger devices.
Achilles is the reference platform to perform communication robustness tests to any of the devices to the node will be oriented to: embedded systems, network components, host systems or applications. It supports a wide range of protocols covering the needs identified in the industry, as well as it provides the mechanisms to implement custom tests over protocols not considered by default. This tests platform is supplied by Würldtech (owned by GE) and it has the international recognition from standards and certification authorities. Therefore, besides its technical features, it offers a differential service and it allows using the test results as evidences in a certification process.
This equipment allows deploying a public key infrastructure (PKI) accomplishing security guarantee in a similar way as a certification authority (CA). At the same time, this infrastructure allows managing and deploying keys of IoT devices in a secure manner, offering this service both in the development and in the operation phase.
Infrastructure of servers that allow deploying the following services:
• Cybersecurity tools that allow performing the penetration test service (i.e. Nessus, Accunetix, etc).
• Necessary computational capacity to implement solution over blockchain technology.
• Penetration tests performed over data centres and web developments with the appropriate cybersecurity measures.
Let us get to know you better. Answer some questions and your 4.0
link will present you with the best proposal for incorporating 4.0 solutions